Give a gift of something personal and unique for Christmas this year!
Spend a few dollars on a mug and the gift will be priceless to the gifted.
Something that is so personal and unique in one simple mug.
1. Vinegar OR Rubbing Alcohol
2. Permanent markers/Sharpies (BLACK ink preffered! Colored will burn out).
3. Mug/s (less glossy is best, it will keep the sharpie on best)
Optional: Gift bag/wrap
1. Wipe down the mug with White vinegar or Rubbing alcohol to remove any grease.
2. Let your little ones creativity be shown in drawing on the mug with a Permanent marker (black preferred). If they are very young, you can help guide their little hand to spell something out.
3. Preheat oven to 425 Degrees. Once the oven is ready, place the mugs in the center of the oven for 30 min.
4. When the time is up, leave the oven cracked open for the mugs to cool. If you take them out right away , the drawings may crack.
5. Now that the mugs are cool, you can wrap them and gift them to your loved ones.