- 0 Comment(s)
Easy Easter inspired dessert recipe for you and your little ones.
1/4 Cup butter
1 10 oz Marshmallows
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
6 1/2 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
1. In a saucepan melt butter and marshmallows over low heat. Stiring Occasionally.
Remove from heat when it is melted.
2. Add in the vanilla extract.
3. Begin adding a big portion of the cereal to the marshmallow mixture and stir to coat evenly. Repeat adding cereal and stiring until all the cereal is used.
4. Place the pan in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
5. Use a teaspoon to scoop out a full spoon of rice krispy mixture and mold it into a 2" ball and place it in a mini cupcake pan.
6. After all the slots are full, refrigerate for another 10 minutes. Use a fork to slowly take out the nests from the pan form.
7. Use a little measuring spoon to press in the center of each ball.
8. Fill in the nests with Easter egg candies (3 looks cute).
Yay, you got super cute Easter egg cookies, that the kids and even you will find to be super YUMMY!