- 0 Comment(s)
What a fun and glittery way to make your own Christmas Ornaments in any color or shape that your little one likes. Something that you can keep for the years to come and bring back so much memories when hanging on the tree each year.
This is a very simple and easy activity for your little ones.
1 . Popsicle Sticks
2. Glitter glue OR lose glitter & glue
3. Jewels, sequin or buttons
5. Yarn or thread
6. Markers (optional)
1. Place 1 Popsicle stick and a drop of glue in the center and layer the next one and so on.
2. After laying approx 5 over each other, let them dry for about 10 minutes (untouched).
3. Begin using your creation and putting glitter and jewels all over the Popsicle sticks. Remember, anything you come up with will look sparkly beautiful at the end.
4. One you are done painting and glittering, set the snowflake aside and let it dry for a few hours.
5. Once dried, cut yarn OR thread approx 4" pieces. Place a dab of glue on the edge of one Popsicle stick and line up the 2 ends of the yarn (or thread) and press them down.
6. After gluing on the yarn (or thread) on all the snowflakes, set them aside and let them dry up for about one hour.
7. Now, that your snowflake is completely done and dried, you can show off your creation by hanging it on the tree and letting it twirl and sparkle!
Easy, right!? You can repeat this many times and come up with many interesting ideas!